Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sick


As hard as I was crossing my fingers not to get sick, by Friday it was clear that I had caught something.   Instead of taking some time to rest I pushed through and attended three events over the weekend.  This was perhaps not the best idea and what was a slight cold on Friday took a turn for the worst and by Monday morning, it was apparent that I better take it seriously.  Commence massive cold and sinus drug intake.  

What does the above eye liner have to do with any this?  Absolutely nothing.  I just wanted to share because this Trish McEvoy Intense Gel Eye Liner is my new favorite eye liner.  It is SO easy to put on (this is coming from someone who ALWAYS has issues applying eye liner), stays on all day and is really, the perfect black. Black liner is a staple for me so finding this was a treat.

On a completely separate note, did you see this aticle from Today Mom's?  I, along with many other moms, apparently win the prize for having the"most stressful number of kids".  Yea us!  

This is a random post and I am going to blame all the Sudafed on that one but I hope everyone is having a great start to the week and I hope to be back to me regular scheduled programming tomorrow! 

Post a Comment

previous next