Friday, May 3, 2013

What I Wore...

Today kicks off 48 hours of events for us.  From Los Angeles to Dana Point, we will be dressing up, drinking, dining and bidding (this usually involves my hubby watching me like a hawk as I peruse the silent auctions, followed by him taking my paddle during the live auction).  I am really looking forward to it all.

Here are a few looks from the past two weeks.  As the weather continues to shift I am pulling out more prints, white and dresses.  It is actually feeling a little bit like summer here and I LOVE it!
Clockwise from top left:
Look 1: Shirt: J.Crew / Pants: Gap / Shoes: MICHAEL Michael Kors / Clutch: Kirna Zabete for Target
Look 2: Dress: Banana Republic / Sandals: Tory Burch / Earrings: Stella & Dot
Look 3: Dress: Comptoir des Cotonniers / Jacket: Vila / Shoes: Bass / Satchel: Cambridge Satchel Company / Necklace: Stella & Dot
Look 4: Dress: Prabal Garung for Target / Shoes: Madewell / Accessories: Ceek

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

previous next