Monday, May 13, 2013

Dots

Happy Monday!

Indeed, it is a Happy Monday because, for the first time in 11 days, I am starting to feel human again.  The meds are working and I am hoping this psycho cold is FINALLY getting pushed out.  I have never had a cold/sinus infection take me out like this.  It was brutal.

Mother's Day was incredible around here with breakfast from the hubby and kids, brunch with my entire family and then a quiet walk all by myself.  I feel so blessed to have the people in my life that I do.  I hope all you mommies out there also had a fabulous day.

The weather here in Orange County was also showing some gratitude with delivering heat in the 90's for the first time in SO long.  It felt nice to sit outside and really feel like summer is approaching.

Dare I say we can pack away the sweaters and pull out our shorts?
I sure hope so.
Summer


Tank: Splendid / Denim Shirt: Madewell / Necklace: Stella & Dot / Shorts: J. Crew / Sandals: ASOS / Bag: C. Wonder

Post a Comment

previous next