Monday, November 14, 2011

Love for Harajuku Mini

Yesterday Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Mini collection launched at Target.  Gwen Stefani continues to do no wrong and this collection is just another reason to love her.  It is hip, stylish and has "fabulous little lady" written all over it.  And to make it even better, the prices are amazing.  I was driving back from a family vacation yesterday, perusing the items on my laptop.  Initially my attention turned directly to the adorable dresses...

But then I couldn't resist the coats and hoodies...
And then came the t-shirts...
And ended with the playsuits, which my baby girl has outgrown, but I adore just the same.
Needless to say, I am obsessed with this collection and Baby Girl's closet will be benefiting.  What a lucky little lady.

Post a Comment

previous next