Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fashion with a Cause


A few weeks ago I was asked to cover the Camino Health Center Auxiliary's 27th annual Fashion Show and luncheon at the Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel on Tuesday, November 22, 2011.  I was beyond thrilled to be asked to be involved in this event.  Not only because of some incredible fashion (CH Carolina Herrera, Donna Karen, ESCADA, Oscar de la Renta, and David Yurman, just to name a few), but because the funds go directly to the Camino Center, a fully licensed, community based clinic in San Juan Capistrano.  This center provides over 120,000 annual patient care visits and is an incredible asset to the community.


The luncheon and New York-Style fashion show is sponsored and produced by South Coast Plaza.  The event will also feature hundreds of silent auction items and five luxury opportunity drawings each worth nearly $5,000 a piece from Bally, MARNI, Oscar de la Renta, and Judy Klemik.  As you can see, this event is HUGE!  


I absolutely love when the fashion world comes together to give back.  I am really looking forward to seeing this show come together, potentially bidding on some silent auction items (I am sure my husband is already sweating over this) and seeing how much this event raises this year.  If I could only decide what I want to wear....

If you are interested in information on this event, or to purchase tickets, please contact Mission Hospital Foundation at (949)364-7783.  

And don't worry, I will be posting on the fabulous event so there will be plenty of pictures!


Don't forget to enter the SPACE.NK giveaway here!

Post a Comment

previous next