Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Leather please!

Since I have bored you with my favorite Fall trend enough (see you later animal print!), I will now begin obsessing over my second favorite Fall trend, leather.  I know there are some animal lovers out there who would like to throw red paint on me right now.  I get it.  My best friend would kill me for posting this (isn't that right KW?).  BUT ever since I posted about Paper Crown's Leather shorts here, I have developed a slight obsession with all things leather.  I would be so happy with any of these items entering my closet, but I must say, the leather leggings are top of my list. 


Vince Sleeveless Leather Dress


3.1 Phillip Lim Leather Short


Bird by Juice Couture Stretch Leather Leggings


Helmut Lang Assymetrical Leather Jacket

Post a Comment

previous next