Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Witch and her Bacon

It has been a while since I dressed up for Halloween.  That is actually an understatement.  I do not remember the last time I have dressed up for Halloween.  I have simply left it to the children.  This year the boys got really into The Wizard of Oz and asked if I would dress up as the Wicked Witch of the East and paint myself green.  I thought Glinda would be a better option but apparently they think I am a bitch a green face is more fun.  So I committed.  Come Halloween night I covered my face and neck green while my husband looked on with a laugh, as he simply threw on a 49ers jersey and called himself done.  NO WAY.  This bitch witch was not letting him go so easily.  Luckily my sister had a bacon costume (entire other story) and I got the kids to demand that he be bacon.  So here we are.


Try as I might, the kids were more excited about sugar highs than they were about taking pictures so here are some random shots that we were able to get without a great family one (very typical around here).  Please realize that I understand that Minnie has mouse ears but SHE insisted they were a "no go". Also, my Middle Man is not half brunette and half blonde.  The brown is hair color that he INSISTED on until I started spraying it and then it was major freak out.  Obi Wan apparently likes streaks.




1 comments

  1. LOVE the costumes!! Haha, my hubs would be so happy to be bacon for Halloween :)
    Your kids are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

previous next