Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Vampire has entered my home

via

I love the Cullens.  I really do.  But I don't need one in my house.  Apparently Baby Girl has gotten swept up into the vampire rage and now believes biting is the way to get people to listen.  I have no idea where this has come from either.  Over night she became a little terror who strikes fear into her older brothers.  She leaves her mark extremely fast and runs away as they scream in pain.  At 18 months she is not able to communicate extremely well with words but her bites yell "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!" rather successfully.  We have now entered the "time out" zone with this little one but with how stubborn she is, this is going to take some time.  My boys were never biters so this is entirely new to me.  I really do not like it and apologize to all the moms out there who I may have potentially judged for having children who bite.  Fortunately she has not bitten anyone except her brothers (perhaps letting them know that although she is the youngest, SHE is in charge), but I am hoping we can move through this stage rather fast.  Until then, what out for this face.


It may look sweet, but if you have something she wants, do something she doesn't like or you simply just piss her off, she will come after you.

Post a Comment

previous next