Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Elegant Lighting

Nothing adds glamour to a house more than a chandelier.  They can define a room and create a feel that other pieces of furniture just do not have the power to do.  I consistently lean towards a more vintage-inspired look when it comes to chandeliers due to the elegance they exude.  My goal is to, at some point, have gorgeous chandeliers hanging in every room of my house (excluding the boys rooms...that might cause some issues).  This is going to take some time since, considering my selection, it is apparent that my expensive taste in clothes extends into lighting as well.

Fabian Chandelier
Serena and Lily Seychelles Chandelier
Pottery Barn Clarissa Glass Drop Rectangular Chandelier
Hand Cut Crystal St. Regis English Bronze Chandelier

Post a Comment

previous next