Friday, January 20, 2012

Neon, Jimmy Choo Style

Perhaps it is the day and a half of rain we got here in The OC (rough, I know).  Or that I am simply tired of the drab colors of Winter.  Whatever it is, I am absolutely loving the neon colors of Spring that we are seeing everywhere.

This past weekend in LA, my friend and I were drawn into Jimmy Choo simply because of their windows. Bright colors were everywhere!  Absolutely gorgeous neon color.  Some people feel that it is just too 80's, but I think that as long as it is done in moderation, it is a fabulous 2012 twist on a lost trend.  Neon, I welcome you back wholeheartedly, especially when you have partnered with Jimmy Choo.

Jimmy Choo Peep Toe Wedge
These are top of my list.
I cannot say no to orange and I would definitely rock these all summer long!
Jimmy Choo Lance Sandal
My friend picked these up in black and they are even prettier in person.
Jimmy Choo Cayla Patent Clutch
They had this in every color and I would be hard pressed to pick which one
I loved more!
Jimmy Choo Abel Pump
I love seeing a classic pump spiced up a bit!

1 comments

previous next