Friday, November 2, 2012

All Hallows Eve and a Winner



Is Halloween already over?
I am just amazed at how fast 2012 is going.
My Harry Potters and Rapunzel had such an amazing time.
For only two years old, Baby Girl sure knew how to grab a handful when they said to take as much as she wanted.  I think there is a good chance she came home with more candy than the boys.
This year we left it up to the children to dress up, though we did represent our San Francisco Giants.

And now that Halloween is over, I can officially get excited for holiday season!
November through New Years really is the best time of the year.
I just LOVE the next two months!

(I couldn't get this guy to look at me.  He was too busy doing spells)

AND....

The Winner of the Matilda Jane Gift Certificate is....

COMMENT #14
MOMMYBUG

Congratulations!
Please email Maura by clicking here to place your order!

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest!
If you did not win but are still interested in hosting your own Matilda Jane party, please click here to book with Maura!

Also, don't forget to RSVP to the upcoming Space NK event!
It is going to be a blast!

Random.org is the website utilized to select the winner of the Juggling in Heels contests.

Post a Comment

previous next