Friday, November 23, 2012

Prep


Black Friday.

One of my most favorite days of the year....and not because of the deals.
I actually hate shopping on this day (blame my days at Nordstrom).

No, I love it because it is the day we spend getting the entire house ready for Christmas.
The lights are going up on the house, the hubby is setting up the tree, I ordered our Christmas cards and our Elf, Stop (named by a once 4 yr old little boy) has arrived.
By the end of the day our home will be prepped for Christmas and I will be dressing up in the most ugly ensemble I can think of for an Ugly Sweater Party, a perfect way to kick off the upcoming month of parties.

There really is nothing like the month of December and Christmas Time.

I hope you are all enjoying this holiday weekend as much as am I!
Until next week!

Post a Comment

previous next