Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Medicine Cabinet

Chalk it up to the bi-polar weather we have been having (or perhaps the steady increase of cocktails due to the rise of holiday parties) but my skin has been taking a beating over the past few weeks.  Anyone else have this problem?

I have added these items to my routine and could not be happier with how they are treating my skin.  I would call them miracle workers but then you may say I am simply dramatic and disregard my praise.  So, I would simply say, if you would like to slow aging just a tad, or perhaps "may" indulge in some holiday festivities of your own, definitely give some of these a try.
EVE LOM 'Rescue' Mask
I have mentioned numerous times my obsession with the EVE LOM Cleanser (daily ritual people....it is amazing) but I have also now added this mask to the list.  I use it on nights prior to going out and it makes your skin baby soft, making makeup application as smooth as can be.
Cleanser + Mask = Perfection.
Dior Addict 'Lip Glow' Color Reviver Balm
This is like lip balm on steriods.  It makes your lips incredibly soft, adds some color to them and can be used on its own or prior to applying lipstick to ensure it goes on smooth.  I use this every morning and keep in my purse for additional applications.
Darphin Predermine Replenishing Anti-Wrinkle Cream
BEST. CREAM. EVER
Makes your skin incredibly soft and I have definitely noticed a difference in my fine lines. I use it at night, every night.
It is my favorite part of my bedtime routine.
OBSESSED.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
My Best Friend J introduced this to me over the summer while we were visiting in Chicago and I have been using it ever since.  I wear this Monday through Friday when I want some basic coverage without wearing foundation.  Plus, I am a sunscreen freak these days and love that it has SPF.
Butter London West End Wonderland
Okay, this does nothing for your skin but sparkles and I love it.


Click here and here for some of my other medicine cabinet favorites!

Post a Comment

previous next