Monday, November 12, 2012

Lady

Saturday night we attended the Providence Speech and Hearing Center benefit and it was actually cold here in Southern California.  One thing I noticed that I was missing for evening attire was a great Lady Coat that I could wear over a cocktail dress when the temperatures drop.  That led to me realizing that I really do not have a ton of coats in my wardrobe thanks to mild temperatures all year around.  But what happens when I travel?  We are headed to Washington D.C. in just a few weeks and I am going to FREEZE.  That was all I needed.  I am now obsessed with getting a fab new winter coat.  I have continued to look all over the internet but continue to come back to this one.  


J Crew Lady Coat in fresh plum
Yes, I know black is much more practical but I cannot help but love this color.  And if not this color, then red, or retro jade or golden sun.  J. Crew has provided way too many options to choose from.  

I have a lot to share with you this week but honestly, right now I want to go kick my feet up instead of editing photos so you are going to have to wait just a little bit.  This is a marathon week that is going to be CA-RAZY (I am still not sure how 5 games is going to work out, plus practices and a day spent in LA) so I am going to go hydrate, eat the pumpkin bread that I made and indulge in one last relaxing evening.  And yes, I just gave away my secret that a lot of times, I write my post the night before.  It just works out better that way sometimes.  

And don't forget!  The Four Peas giveaway closes at the end of the week so make sure you enter before Friday!

Happy Monday!

Post a Comment

previous next