Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Prep with Space NK

Last week I hosted my third event with Nicky Kinnaird and the Space.NK team at Bloomingdale's South Coast Plaza and this one topped all the rest (here are the first and second events).  The event was moved to the upstairs lounge to accommodate additional individuals.  This provided a fantastic space for Nicky to walk through what is new for Winter, how to prep and keep your makeup looking fresh through all of your holiday parties, and some great gift suggestions for the holidays.  I wish I would have taken better photos of everyone there but I now consider myself an honorary member of the Space NK team and was having too much fun helping people shop instead of snapping away and brushing my hair (as is noticeable in the below photo).  Don't worry though.  I was still able to pick up a couple of gifts and the Predermine Replenishing Anti-Wrinkle Cream, an item I received in my last gift bag that I loved and had to start using.  


Thank you Space. NK and Bloomingdale's for allowing me to host yet another fabulous event!  
"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

Post a Comment

previous next