Thursday, November 1, 2012

Brunch at Marni


I love brunch.
I love Marni.
I love them both more when they are together.

On Tuesday my friend S and I attended the Marni Brunch and Fashion Show at their South Coast Plaza boutique in support of the Camino Health Center Auxiliary.  This is the same organization that is putting on the fashion show benefit I mentioned prior that I will be attending later this month.

Beyond the clothes being gorgeous (I could have walked out with every thing in the boutique if my wallet would have allowed), I truly enjoyed my time chatting with some pretty amazing women, all the while sipping on mimosas and indulging in a three course meal provided by the Quattro Cafe.  After the meal shopping began with 10% of all purchases going back to the Camino Center.  Win win for everyone right?!

Spending a Tuesday dressed up in a fabulous boutique was SUCH a nice change from my normal Tuesday routine of running a million errands in workout clothes.  I could definitely use more brunches and fashion shows in my life.




1 comments

previous next