Monday, April 22, 2013

A Blink

Yesterday I was at my Oldest's Baptism.

And then I blinked...
And this little man was standing in a suit, all ready for his First Communion.



The person that told me the phrase, "The days are long but the years are short" could not have been more right.

I got tears in my eyes for how handsome he looked, how old he looked, and how special of a day this was for him.  I also got tears in my eyes with the acknowledgement that life really seems to be going a bit fast for me.  My little boy is growing up and sometimes I seem to forget to take it all in.  

This was such an amazing day and I loved every moment of it.
The whole family was there, my Oldest was SO excited, and all we did was celebrate.  

I was also able to get a photo of the five of us, which rarely happens.
(Yes, Baby Girl is not cooperating but I will take what I can get)



How was your weekend?

1 comments

previous next