Friday, April 12, 2013

The weekend...


My two weeks of Spring Break are over.
It would have been nice to have two schools with coordinating calendars but it wasn't in the cards this year.
I have spent the last two weeks at the movies, petting zoo, beach, parks, nail salon, baseball games, malls.
If it is in Orange County, there is a good chance I have been there.

Monday will send all three kids back to school, deliver some quiet around the house and I can try and get myself organized again.
I am not going to lie.
Even though it has been fun having them home, I am looking forward to this.
I hope you have a great weekend.


2 comments

  1. Sounds like a fabulous spring break. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait until all 3 of my kids are in school. The idea of a totally quiet house sounds soooo nice! lol

    ReplyDelete

previous next