Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday...


This was the first week in a long time that the hubby and I didn't have any evening events mid-week, which usually require a babysitter and late nights.  It felt great being home with the kids each evening in our pajamas with no expectations to be somewhere.  Even though dinners, parties and such are fun, nothing beats time at home.  


If you missed it this week...

My Oldest had a special special moment...
I found my new go-to look for brunch and special occasions this Spring...
Kate Spade had some sound advice...
I made a delish summer treat...
If you are in Southern California and love museums, this deal is perfect for you (purchased one myself)...
I love these twists on a classic cocktail...
These espadrilles are perfect for summer...

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

previous next