Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Belated Two Years


First and foremost, my thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the explosions in Boston yesterday.  It is heartbreaking that these events happen here and around the world.  

Through our crazy schedules around here, I completely overlooked that on April 6th, Juggling in Heels hit the two year mark.  I cannot believe.  I was never really sure what I was getting into when I started this blog and could have never imagined all that has come from it.  The relationships, opportunities and fun have far surpassed any expectations I could have had.  I was just hoping my friends would read it!  

To all of you who have supported and read Juggling in Heels over the past two years, thank you so much.  I cannot express into words how thankful I am that you give me a moment of your time each day to babble about whatever is going on in this head of mine.  Your support means the world to me.  Hopefully you are not sick of me yet because there is a lot more where this has all come from!

To celebrate these past two years I pulled together these Rhubarb Mimosas for a little cheers with the hubby.  The flavor was completely unexpected and a tasty way to celebrate.  


Cheers to year 3!



1 comments

  1. Sarah, congrats on two years! Amazing how the time flies...keep up the great work! Amazed that you can pull it all off with three little ones. Well done. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

previous next