Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bardot


Nestled on the corner of Irvine Blvd. and 17th Street in Newport Beach is one of my favorite shopping destinations in Orange County.  Yes, online shopping may be convenient, but it cannot compare to the experience of trying on clothes, chatting with the salespeople and simply making the entire process of shopping fun.  The first place I think of when I want to step away from online and enjoy the boutique experience is Bardot.

Bardot is one of those boutiques that truly epitomizes the Orange County woman.  Dana, the owner, has done an incredible job of balancing lines that are extremely recognizable (A.L.C, Vince, Trina Turk) with smaller lines that you cannot find everywhere (Clover Canyon, Heidi Merrick, Flyne Skye) or perhaps have not heard of.  You can also find some beautiful jewelry lines such as Ceek and Nan Fusco.  This is one of the reasons I nominated them for the Orange Coast Magazine 'Best of Orange County 2013'.  Every time I make a visit I have the best time chatting with Dana, discussing what is coming in, what is selling, and of course, trying on my own pile of clothes.  The hardest part of visit Bardot is simply having self control.  

If you live in Orange County, you would be crazy not to make a stop at the boutique.  If you are out of the area, I highly suggest following Bardot on Facebook and Instagram.  Dana is always posting pictures of new merchandise and would be happy to help you get a hold of the items you love.  Truth be told, I follow her so that when something I love comes in, I can call and have her put it on hold for me before she sells out! 
My last pile of clothes I tried on.  Fortunately for the hubby I had some self control because I loved everything but only came home with the red jumpsuit.
Bardot is located at 2043 Westcliff Drive, Suite 103, Newport Beach, Ca. 92660

Post a Comment

previous next