Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Eberjey

I am in desperate need of new pajamas.  I mean DESPERATE.

I have fallen in the rut of tanks, baggy t-shirts and boxers a la college.  Anyone else?

One line that I am consistently drawn to is Eberjey.  They originally began as a lingerie line but quickly added pajamas, loungewear and swimsuits.  Their motto is "the layer worn next to the heart should express happiness, love, and confidence; all the things that make a woman truly beautiful".  When you peruse their entire collection it is apparent that each piece was made for women, by women.  I am especially fond of their pajamas.  These are some of my favorites...
The comfy set is exactly what I imagine spending my Saturday mornings in.  For everyday wear I am looking for something that is cute yet practical and of course, appropriate to wear around the house with little ones.  These hit the nail on the head.  And yes, every now and then I am looking for something a tad bit grown up for when the hubby and I are able to escape for the night.  This chemise and robe is just the amount of sexy I love.  


I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.  Happy Tuesday.

Post a Comment

previous next