Monday, September 30, 2013

Coats

Even though I am a summer girl at heart, there is something exciting about turning in the t-shirts, tanks and flip flops for layers of cozy sweaters, coats and boots.  Cooler weather has been a refreshing change over the last week and with it has come some perusing of warm weather items.  

One item I become overly obsessed with is coats (hence the reason the hubby picked one up for me).  I would live in a cooler climate if only for the reason of having an excuse to own numerous big coats.  I love each Fall season when retailers become inundated with beautiful coats of so many fabrics, styles and textures.  It makes me dream of traveling to cooler weather where I can actually wear them.


Emerson Frye
Single Welt Coat / Gusset Coat / Major Parka

J.Crew
Icon Trench in Wool-Cashmere / Convertible Toggle Coat / Wool Bomber Peacoat

The OutNet
See by Chloe Double Breasted Wool Coat / McQ Alexander McQueen Wool-Blend Coat
W118 by Walter Baker Keanu Faux Leather Sleeve Trench Coat

Banana Republic
Fit-and-Flare Bow Coat / Heritage Field Jacket / Draped Wool Coat

Post a Comment

previous next