Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend


This quote comes from the movie, Hook.  Random, I know, but I picked it up in the Target $5.00 movie section and the kids love it.  Anyway, I heard this at the end of the movie and I loved it.  I feel like sometimes I forget to truly live and am simply moving through the motions of life.  This quote is a wonderful reminder of what is in store when you really enjoy life the way it is meant to be enjoyed.

If you missed it this week...
I went looking for t-shirts and found this fabulous line... 
I watched myself make a smoothie...
I shared this Orange County favorite...
   
In getting older news, I turn 35 tomorrow, which just seems crazy to me.  I do not feel a day over 21.  Okay, since there are three kids running around here, perhaps I feel a little older than 21, but still.  How did 35 get here so fast?

In over-committing news, I will recommend to all of you that you should NEVER, under ANY circumstances, EVER host three parties in three weeks.  If my head is still on straight after the 21st I will be shocked.

I am looking forward to a weekend of a Middle Man's birthday party, dinner with friends, sports, a charity event and a morning spent at one of my favorite places in Orange County with the kids and hubby.  It may be crazy but that is just the way life works sometimes.  Like it says above, that is the adventure.

Happy Weekend. 

Post a Comment

previous next