Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Finds


I know my posts have been a little light this week and I am sorry about that.  We were in LA over the weekend and then the hubby headed out of town for work Sunday night and I decided that instead of trying to force a post, I would simply see what I was able to create without any pressure to create anything.  A way to keep my anxiety (and hangover) at bay.  It worked.  For the first time in a LONG time, I was able to keep my anxiety level extremely low while he was gone.  I actually surprised myself.  It felt good.

Though I have taken a pause, it does not mean that I have not been on the internet looking at numerous things.  There are so many wonderful finds out there!  Here is just a bit of my online entertainment.

For someone who is currently dealing with a little girl who does NOT want to go to bed, I could help but laugh at this.

To my San Francisco friends, have you been to Beacon Coffee Pantry?  These photos make me want to go and enjoy a cup of coffee and I don't even drink coffee.  

I began reading this book based on the recommendation.  I am now falling in love with French food all over again from a far.

I cannot stop looking at these Valentino heels even though it seem everyone and their mother has them.  

These towels are too cute for the kitchen.

My friend Melissa writes Serving Seconds and her recipes are always beyond.  This Million Dollar Chicken looks insane so Melissa, just let me know when you want to come down here to cook.  I will serve champagne.

There are many people out there who have faith, hope and courage through many different struggles in life but not too many who speak about it.  This blog is always so incredibly touching, honest and real and sometimes I think I should be more so on here.

These pajamas are too cute. 

As I continue to research building out a library, I love these tips on how to style the shelves.

Last year I didn't get these sneakers.  Now I am thinking about it again.  Do I? Do I not?  It is getting absurd.

This post doesn't help my sneaker issue.

I just have to ask, was all the fame and money worth it?

You should buy these.

1 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Sarah! I'm just getting back from Italy and was totally unplugged while I was there so just catching up on all of my social media and blogs now! Was nice to unplug, but I missed it as well :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next