Thursday, October 3, 2013

Los Rios Historic District


Over a year ago I did a post on Los Rios but when I began showcasing some of my favorite places in Orange County, I just had to do another one.  The Los Rios Historic District is one of my absolute favorite places in Orange County.  It is really just a simple road, made up of extremely old homes that have been turned into small cafes and shops.  I can spend hours there enjoying a cup of coffee at Hidden House Coffee (hands down my favorite coffee), enjoying brunch at the Ramos House (there is not a better brunch) or simply perusing all the little shops and boutiques.  When the kids are with me it is mandatory that we visit the petting zoo and play at the park.  With how hectic life can get, a stroll around Los Rios provides the perfect calm.  


Also, I pulled together one of my favorite looks for Fall over at My Thirty Spot.  Come visit!

1 comments

  1. Disneyland, Balboa Island & San Juan...oh, and Cape Cod...my Happy Places...

    ReplyDelete

previous next