Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekend


Do you ever have those moments that seem just so incredibly busy, your running 100 miles per hour, there are not enough hours in the day and all you want to do is curl up in a blanket with a glass of wine?  I am sort of there right now.  It is all great things though!

I am the Chair of my first Fundraiser/Gala and the event is now only a couple weeks away.  I have learned more about underwriting, silent auctions, live auctions and all that goes into a big event than I ever thought I would.  Lucky for me I have some incredible friends on the committee who have made it fun through all the craziness.  It has been an amazing experience but if you notice some gaps on the blog, just know I am up to my eyeballs with last minute details.

Today I am going in front of the camera for the first time today with OC Style Report team.  We have a few projects coming up together and I think it is going to be fun working with some pretty stylish Orange County ladies.  I am also working on a little project with Harper's Bazaar and Missoni Home.  More to come on that this month!

Beyond these current projects, I will be spending the weekend attending a benefit, dinner with friends, sports (doesn't that just go without saying?), birthday parties and, by Sunday, I am guessing, being wrapped up in a blanket with a glass of wine.  


Happy Weekend.

Post a Comment

previous next