Friday, October 11, 2013

Pasta with Pumpkin and Sausage


Being that it is Fall and the world is filled with all things pumpkin (pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin patches, pumpkin bread) why not put some pumpkin in your pasta?  I came across this recipe and was intrigued.  I love pumpkin.  I love sausage.  I love pasta.  I had to try it.

 I know I can say a lot of dishes are good but people, this was insane.  I mean, probably one of my favorite pasta dishes ever.  It was so good in fact that even though I made it one hour prior to the hubby getting home, and had every intention of waiting to eat with him, once I took a bite, I inhale the above bowl within minutes.  It was comfort food with a hint of sweet.  YUM.  

I could write a classy post on the details of the pasta, expanding this to try and justify why it is so good but there is no need.  If you love Fall dishes like I do, and happen to love all things pumpkin like I do, this is an absolute MUST.  You have got to try it.


Happy Weekend.

2 comments

previous next