Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Life, Styled with Missoni Home


One thing I have fallen in love with since beginning the decorating process in our home is mixing prints.  This is something my Interior Designer does so incredibly well and has pushed me to forget about "what matches" and get creative when it comes to bringing colors, fabrics and prints together.  When done well, there is a warm feeling that comes with print mixing that you just do not get without them.  It is now being incorporated into all of our decorating.

When it comes to prints, no one does it better than Missoni.  Whether it is for your closet or your home, their signature prints are eye catching, beautifully done, and created with fabrics you simply want to live in.  Your eyes cannot help but be drawn to the prints of Missoni.  They always seem to brighten up a room.

When the Missoni Home Humbert throw arrived on my doorstep, I knew exactly where it was going to go.  Our family room is an eclectic mixture of fabrics and patterns and it was immediately deemed the appropriate home for this gorgeous piece.  Plus, I am a huge advocate of wrapping yourself up in a cozy blanket on the couch and sipping tea as winter sets in.  As you can see, Humbert fit right in.



That's me, sitting under the blanket that has now been deemed "Mommy's Special Blanket".  Hey, if the kids can have one, I can too.  

And there is absolutely no reason prints need to stay INSIDE the house.  I have found that this throw also makes for the perfect picnic blanket.  



* Juggling in Heels received this Missoni Home Humbert Throw courtesy of Missoni Home but the opinions are 100% my own.


Post a Comment

previous next