Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fiddle Dee Dee

I am totally jumping on the Fiddle Fig Tree bandwagon.

They are just too cute.

I went back and forth between a real one and a fake one because I tend to have a strong inability to keep plants alive, both inside and out.  I really tried for the fool proof fake but nothing looked as good as the real ones.  And so, here I go.  Lucky for me a local nursery will order the tree, pot it for me and deliver it right to our living room, without me destroying it.  Once it is in the house, it is up to me and I am going to DO MY BEST to take care of this thing.

Besides my recently potted succulents in our kitchen, this will be the first living plant allowed into our home...  

I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...

* images via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Post a Comment

previous next