Monday, March 31, 2014

Begin


And so I begin.

I wish I could offer you more than a simple note but the website redesign is well under way and I am currently going through all 800 posts I have written over the last few years and re-labeling them to match the exciting new pages that I am creating on the new site.  The ability to move through the website is going to be SO MUCH EASIER and I cannot wait to see it all come together.  I must spend the few hours I have today getting this done so I am going leave you simply with this quote.

So often we want to begin, but something holds us back.  
Fear.  Frustration.  Uncertainty.
But it really is simple isn't it?
To begin, is simply to begin.

Taking that first step may be the hardest, but the reward outweighs it all.
I challenge you all to begin something you have been wanting to do.
Can I promise it will work out?
Nope.
But I can promise that you will never regret trying, you will only regret not beginning.

Happy Monday.


Post a Comment

previous next