Thursday, March 20, 2014

Wendy Foster


Nestled next door to my favorite coffee house in Los Olivos is Wendy Foster, a boutique that exudes classic sophistication with a relaxed country feel.  The walls are filled with art representing the Santa Ynez Valley while the tables and racks are filled with simple yet chic pieces that fit right into the Los Olivos lifestyle...or any lifestyle for that matter.  With designers such as Vince, Joie and Current Elliott alongside local designers such as Emily Rosendahl, there was just too much goodness in one place for me to handle.  The staff was extremely friendly and I had a wonderful time chatting with them while I shopped.  Just like I said with yesterday's visit, I will definitely be back.      



Wendy Foster is located at 2928 San Marcos Ave., Los Olivos, Ca. with additional locations in Santa Barbara.  I highly suggest following their Instagram account to see all the new merchandise they receive, along with shots from their life in Los Olivos.   

2 comments

previous next