Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mini Mara Hoffman


When it comes to resort wear, Mara Hoffman continues to be one of my absolute favorites.  Her prints, fabrics and designs instantly transport you from every day life to white sand beaches nestled somewhere in the tropics.  Every season I peruse her collection, trying to decide what bathing suit and coverup I am going to get, wishing I could just get it all.  I just cannot get enough.  And then she goes and launches a children's line...


and it is cuteness overload.

Bringing in her eye for prints and design, these bathing suits, bikinis and coverups are everything I love about Mara Hoffman, all for the littles.


My favorite pieces are this rash guard,

but truthfully, it is all adorable.

To view the entire children's collection, click here.
And don't forget to look for yourself.  
I am currently eyeing this dress and this bathing suit.

Come on summer, get here!

Post a Comment

previous next