Monday, March 3, 2014

Serving Seconds

When it comes to conducting food posts, I will happily admit that I am a beginner.  Sure I love to be in the kitchen but my knowledge is EXTREMELY limited when it comes to different recipes and kitchen tips and I rely on the ability of others who REALLY cook to help me.  Melissa at Serving Seconds is one of those people.  

Melissa and I have known each other since college when she rushed my sorority and we perhaps partook in a cocktail or two over the years.  She now lives in San Francisco and is a corporate woman by day and a food blogger by night.  Let me tell you, this girl can really cook.  When my mind is blank on what to make, I head over to her blog to gain some inspiration.  Saturday was one of those days.  I needed a dessert for a dinner party and wanted something creative and new.  Of course, Melissa had Chocolate Covered Bacon waiting for me.

via
 They, of course, were a hit (just ask the hubby...he almost made himself sick he just couldn't stop eating them).  Once again, Melissa delivered the goods.  

Melissa doesn't post just recipes but provides kitchen tips, great food links from around the web, cookbook recommendations, the best food in San Francisco and so much more.  She is also a new student to the San Francisco Cooking School so I can only image the delicious recipes that are going to start showing up.  I guess what I am saying is, your crazy to not stop by Serving Seconds and make a visit.  Believe me, your stomach will thank you.  

Post a Comment

previous next