Monday, June 13, 2011

Can I Wear Leather Shorts?

I really want to.  I know, I am a mother of 3 and 32 years old, but I still really want to wear them thanks to Lauren Conrad.  Have you seen the new Lucky Magazine cover?  Well, here it is...


Lauren looks fabulous and is wearing both a blazer and pair of leather shorts from her new line, Paper Crown.  I have instantly developed a slight obsession for both.  Here they are from the look book ...

I get that these are not something that I would wear to the park but am just picturing the entire outfit for a fun night out with the hubby and friends.  Am I insane?  Perhaps.  But I still think I am going to pick these up as soon as I get the email alert that the line has launched.

3 comments

  1. I love how it looks on her and the model but I can never see myself stepping out in leather shorts. Props to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, don't give me props yet! I may sound confident in this post but the reality of how these will look on is a completely different story. We shall see....

    ReplyDelete

previous next