Monday, July 23, 2012

Anniversary Picks

Last Friday launched Nordstrom's Annual Anniversary Sale.  When I was a Manager in the Savvy department, this day used to bring on heart palpitations related to crazy women, long hours, messy dressing rooms and all that comes with a major sale.  Today, as a consumer, I have forgotten all the pain this day can cause for thousands of Nordstrom employees around the country and bask in the beauty of Fall coats, boots, accessories and more, at amazing sale prices.  I am now the crazy woman who pre-sales, picks out everything for the family and STILL comes back during the sale to see if there was anything I missed.  

Unfortunately, this year, with vacations, my husband traveling for work and all the crazy of summer, I was unable to take a sneak peak and STILL have not gone into one of the stores.  I think I am going to have to take care of this over-spending online but for now, here are some of my favorites from this year's sale.
VINCE Color Blocked Blanket Sweater
Remember my post on this sweater last November?
It is as if Nordstrom knew just how bad I needed this.
Rag and Bone/JEAN Skinny Zip Detail Jean
Red skinnies all winter?  Why not?
Botkier "Valentina" Satchel

And for those other people in my house...
BOSS Pinstripe Suit
With a hubby that wears a suit every day, you cannot help but look at them.
Ted Baker London Jersey Jacket
For those casual dinners out.
Tucker + Tate "Christopher" Sweater
I think I just found what the boys are wearing for Thanksgiving....
Splendid "Brenton" Tunic and Leggings
Such a great casual outfit for Baby Girl
Have you been to the Anniversary Sale yet?  What did you pick up?

Post a Comment

previous next