Monday, July 2, 2012

Tea Please!

Is it really July?!  I am quite shocked by this.  With the fourth of July this Wednesday, we are headed into another crazy week of celebrating all that summer has to offer.  More food, more sun, more drinks and more fun.  NOT that I am complaining!  And did I mention that we head to Chicago next week to visit my Best Friend and her family?  Better start getting ready for that too!

This past weekend was really one of my favorite weekends of the summer with my sister's wedding on Friday, a neighborhood BBQ on Saturday and a family BBQ Sunday.  We spent spare moments at the pool with the kids and simply laying around the house, re-energizing for the next event.  It was all so much fun and I will definitely be sharing photos once I can get a second to go through them all.

To kick off this first Monday of July, I wanted to share with you an upcoming Tea Collection sale that begins today on Gilt Groupe at 9:00am pacific.  I know I have mentioned it prior but I am a HUGE fan of Tea Collection for my children, especially for Baby Girl.  They consistently deliver incredible prints that are not too over the top (remember, I am not a huge fan of pink EVERYWHERE).  And not only are they cute, but they wash and wear EXTREMELY well, keeping their shape, color and quality throughout numerous beatings from my children on the playground.  With the way they destroy clothes, this is actually quite amazing.  Because Tea Collection tends to be a little more expensive, getting their items on sale is a must.

Here is a little sneak peek at what is going to be on the sale today...

Ancho Chile Striped Dress
Gilt Price: $18
Boys Amazing Army Jacket
Gilt Price: $55-79
Ruffle Sleeve Top
Gilt Price: $15
Girls Two Tie Surf Lily Dress
Gilt Price: $49
Boys Color Blocked Short
Gilt Price: $26
 

If you are not a member, click here for an invitation.  If you already are, then you know that it is a MUST to be on the site at 9:00am (pacific) sharp or you will miss out!  

Happy Shopping!

Post a Comment

previous next