Friday, July 20, 2012

Impossible

This is it.  My last post on our trip to Chicago.  I have SO many photos left to go through from our visit to the Chicago Children's Museum at Navy Pier (a definite if you are in town!), Adult Night Out (Tavernita was delish, I loved the ambiance at The Drumbar, and you cannot argue with the view at the Terrace at Trump Chicago) and just spending time at our friend's home.  There are literally hundreds of photos and I do not want to filter through the rest right now.  You wouldn't want to either if you have been dealing with three children who are adjusting back to your time zone.  I am wiped out.

So, to cap off our amazing trip, I will share with you just how hard it is to get 2 adults and 3 children to take a great photo.

 Literally, impossible.

Thank you so much to C, J and B for the incredible trip and allowing us to invade your home!
It was so great to see you guys and I cannot wait until we get together again!
XO

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

previous next