Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just Thinking

Just a few thoughts this morning:

I REALLY wish I was in London.  I am one of those crazy people who is obsessed with the Olympics and I cannot stop watching.  

I have become a victim to Winexiety, the anxiety that sets in the morning after drinking wine.  I have had friends that this has happened to but never me.  And giving up wine is not an option.  Getting older can suck sometimes.

August begins tomorrow.  That leaves 29 more days of summer before the kiddos go back to school.  I am still trying to figure out where July went.

I set a rule in the house that there is to be no video games or TV on in the house from 10am to 5pm.  Great rule but is now getting in the way of me catching a moment to get anything done.  I don't care what people say, television as a babysitter just so you can get the laundry put away is totally worth it.

Back to the Olympics, it is REALLY nice to see my sport get so much attention.  This house is filled watching, discussing and playing every sport my hubby has ever played.  For once, my children think swimming is cool.

My little brother has left for college and has only confirmed that one, I am older than I think I am and two, I am going to be a mess when my kids go off to college.

On the note of my age, I will be 34 in a little over a month.  Regardless of getting older, I LOVE my birthday and still get excited for it.

I really need to get out of bed but don't want to.

I have such a fun weekend coming up that I want it to start.  Is it Friday yet?

I am dying over these Jimmy Choo's.  Suede and sparkles are a fabulous combination.

 

   

Post a Comment

previous next