Monday, July 9, 2012

Sponsor Highlight: Stella & Dot

Stella & Dot continues to be a fabulous sponsor of Juggling in Heels and I am so excited to review their new Fall 2012 collection and pick my top three pieces!  I must say, it was extremely difficult to pick just three because Fall looks pretty fab.  I am on an accessory kick again so this was perfect timing for me.


Here are my top 3 picks!


Gold & Black Chain Tassel Earrings
These earrings are my absolute favorite in the collection.  I think they would make such an impact with any outfit and I love the slight edge they have.  
Gold & Coral Epoxy Stone Bib Necklace
Everyone knows I am a sucker for coral and the instant I saw this necklace I knew I had to share.  I wish I had this in my hands now for our upcoming trip to Chicago.  LOVE.
Leaf Print Bronze Cuff Bracelet


There is something extremely simple and chic about this bracelet.  A perfect addition to an arm party don't you think?


As I said, it was extremely hard to pick only three items so I highly recommend checking out the entire Fall 2012 collection here.  Also, if you are interested in booking a party with my Stella & Dot independent stylist sponsor, Sally Neff, click here for details!

Post a Comment

previous next