Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Design Inspiration

I have recently been on a decorating hiatus.  It just gets so OVERWHELMING.  I needed to pause for a bit and begin to think about what was next.  What I am learning is that decorating takes FOREVER when you are investing in EVERYTHING (Did I mention that we have an entire formal living room EMPTY).  It is worth all the time and effort but thank goodness for other people's good ideas.  If not for them, I would second guess absolutely everything.


Let me warn you before showing you some of my design inspiration that I have Bi-Polar eclectic design taste.  There is no rhyme or reason.  Modern, traditional, contemporary.  I love them all, all mushed together. 


I feel like a terrible mom after seeing this.  Sorry Baby Girl.  I will remove that astronaut light hanging in your room soon.  Promise.
Via: The Little Things
I love the look of this dining room.  The turquoise chandelier is fab.
Via: Pinterest from Pink Wallpaper
I love this rustic look.  The chandelier, table and chairs are all fab.  Plus, navy is a favorite
Via: CasaSugar
My home office definitely needs a pick me up after seeing this
Via: Design Sponge
Beams are a definite in our family room.  LOVE.
Via: The Inspired Room

Post a Comment

previous next