Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Best of Fall with Piperlime

Though Nordstrom has owned the "sale on Fall clothing prior to it being Fall" market with their Anniversary Sale, more and more retailers are beginning to see just how beneficial this can be.  Piperlime is one of them with their "Best of Fall" sale.  Even though it has been at 100 degrees for the past week and I am not ready for summer to leave just yet, I am still having a great time updating my Fall wardrobe.  Here are just some of my favorite picks.  For the entire sale, click here.  And make sure you check it out soon because all prices go back up to regular price on Friday!

Joie Brea Lace Mini Dress
Sale: $261.50 After Sale: $308
Lace is HUGE this Fall and wouldn't this be great for all those holiday parties?
Tibi Lucas Suiting Straight Leg Trouser
Sale: $252.50 After Sale: $298
I am SO happy orange is sticking around!
Splendid Always Shirting Pocket Tunic
Sale: $69.50 After Sale: $88
Shown in tan but there are a number of colors available
I have this in navy and wear it ALL THE TIME.
It is an absolute staple and one of my favorites in my closet.
If you buy anything, this should be it.
Tulle Single Breasted Coat
Sale: $68.50 After Sale: $99
A red coat makes any outfit more fabulous.
I actually want everything you see here.
Free People Lake Tahoe Cardi
Sale: $89.50 After Sale: $128
I am a sucker for a striped cozy cardi
Tinley Road Vegan Leather Shift Dress
Sale: $79.50 After Sale: $119
If you are following me on Pinterest then you know my obsession with leather.
And even better, this is not even real leather, which my Best Friend K would appreciate.
Only a few more days to vote!

1 comments

previous next