Friday, August 17, 2012

Palm Desert

Palm Springs 2011
A summer is not truly a summer without us spending a week in the desert.  I have been going since I was a little girl and now our family is beginning the same tradition.  Is it hot?  Yes, extremely, but I actually enjoy the heat.  We spend our days by the pool with a fruity cocktail (or smoothie for the kids) in hand and the evenings grilling and taking it easy.  There is nothing to think about.  Nothing to worry about.  Just relaxing.  

Tomorrow we head off for Palm Desert so next week things are going to be a bit quite around here.  You will hear from me but not every day.  I am taking in this last week of summer the best I can before we head back to school and the chaos of reality.

Remember that today is the LAST day to enter It's Just Darlin Mason Jar Glasses giveaway (winner to be announced next week!) and voting for the Top 25 So Cal Mom Blogs ends on the 22nd.  Don't forget to enter and I really do appreciate all the votes you have continued to give!

Have a fabulous weekend and I will "see" you next week!

1 comments

previous next