Monday, August 6, 2012

Hollywood and Vine


There is only one way to describe the 20 hours I spent in Hollywood with the hubby and two of our dear friends.  EPIC.

It really was quite incredible.  A hotel room at The Redbury (cannot wait to stay there again), drinks at The W, dinner and an orchestra at the Hollywood Bowl and dancing the night away at the Sayers Club (the coolest "Old Hollywood" underground club).  There is nothing I could have added to make this night any better.

It is so nice to step outside of "normal" life every now and then with the hubby to rejuvenate and let loose.  Here is a look at the night through Instagram.  Sorry, there are no pictures from the club but I can assure you, it was one of the best clubs I have ever been to.

If you are not following me yet, come find me at @jugglinginheels!

With a new week I am asking for new votes.  Can you help me out?  Thank you!  Just click on the badge!

1 comments

previous next