Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gatsby

Yesterday on twitter I was reminded by Camille Styles how excited I am for the upcoming The Great Gatsby movie.  Not only is this one of my favorite books, but how can you go wrong with Leo, Carey and Toby?  If you haven't seen the trailer yet, here is the sneak peek.


Even though this movie is not arriving in theaters until December, the influence of the movie has already been seen all over the runway.  Glamour, flash and TONS of beading has been everywhere and I cannot get enough.  The "Roaring 20's" brought back to life?  I LOVE it!  Here is my Polyvore take on the fashion that has been inspired by the "Great American Novel".


The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby by sarah-jih featuring tahitian pearl jewelry

Is anyone else as excited as I am to see this?

1 comments

previous next