Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sponsor Highlight: Deal Blade

Without fail, no matter how often I think I plug in my iPhone, it always seems to run out of batteries.  Between using it for the gym, texting, chatting on the phone, letting the kids play with it and responding to emails, there is never enough power to go around.  It usually ends with me running to plug it in, with hopes that it charges as quickly as possible so I can return to using it.

Apparently numerous people have this problem because Simultalk has developed a solar iPhone case which allows you to double your battery life by charging your phone anywhere that there is sunlight.  This would not only come in handy in my life of always running around but also in the case of an emergency and power outages (hey, what can I say, I have anxiety and live in Southern California where rolling blackouts and earthquakes are a reality).




This product normally runs $79 but thanks to Deal Blade, you can pick this item up from now until August 31st for only $47.  Being that this is roughly the normal price of many standard iPhone cases with no charging capabilities, it really is a great deal.  

Even better, you do not have to be in Orange County to purchase this.  Simply visit Deal Blade by clicking here and you will see it on the right as a side deal.

As you may recall from previous posts, Deal Blade donates a portion of all sales to different charities.  Normally, each deal is associated with a specific charity but what I love about this deal is that you get to choose the charity it goes to.  Even better!

If you have not signed up for Deal Blade yet, click here to get started!

Post a Comment

previous next