Friday, October 5, 2012

Crossing Fingers


This is a photo that Baby Girl captured on my iPhone last Sunday morning.
One handed no less!

Speaking of Baby Girl, today we go in to see if her broken finger is healed and she is ready to take off her splint.  I am REALLY hoping everything is fine and her little hand is back to normal.  I cannot tell you HOW HARD it has been to keep this girl from hurting herself even further.  Apparently stitches and a broken finger do not keep her from jumping off couches, wrestling with her brothers, trying to jump into pools or racing her friends.  I have said "No!" more than I would like to admit over the past few weeks in an attempt to keep her from the ER again.  I have found my daredevil.  Typical third child right?

I am really looking forward to this weekend and just laying low as we do not have any plans both Friday and Saturday night.  Yes we will be running around during the day but I am extremely excited to get to bed at a reasonable hour.  With the holidays fast approaching our weekends are filling up with events and this is going to be one of the few weekends we can indulge in laziness at night for the rest of the year.  Time to prepare for the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"

If you are not following me on Facebook yet, I am now posting "What I Wore" photos so come visit by clicking here!

I hope you all have a relaxing weekend as well.

Post a Comment

previous next