Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"Making a Difference"


Last year was my first Camino Health Center Fashion Show and Luncheon and I remember saying that day that I would absolutely be there again next year.  And now here we are.

The 28th Annual Fashion Show and Luncheon benefitting the Camino Health Center is next month I am doing all I can to build awareness for this great event.  It will be held Tuesday, November 20th at the Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel.  South Coast Plaza sponsors this event and they pull out all the stops when it comes to producing a New York fashion show in Orange County.  Not only are designers such as Tory Burch, Oscar de la Renta, Donna Karen, and Marni (just to name a few) showcased, the silent auction might be the best one I have ever seen, flooded with donations from numerous boutiques in South Coast Plaza.  Add some champagne, the food, fab raffle prizes and the Ritz and you have quite the afternoon!



 When I was asked to attend this event last year, I knew very little about the Camino Health Center and the Foundation that supports it.  Of course I knew that it had the reputation of an incredible clinic in San Juan Capistrano, providing free services to those who cannot afford insurance or, due to the insurance they have, are not able to financially afford the speciality services they need.  But that was about it.  Over the past year I have increased my involvement with both the Camino Health Center Auxiliary and the Mission Hospital Foundation and I continue to be touched by the people that work so hard to help others.  

If you are looking to attend an amazing event while supporting the Orange County community, you can purchase tickets by clicking here.  I would love to see you there!

Post a Comment

previous next