Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What I Wore

Over the past week I was running around in "it is still summer" weather, attending blogging events and trying to keep up with school, athletic games and birthday parties.  A week in the life of a mother right?  Even though I need to be comfortable and casual, I still want to feel put together (especially when I have to get out of the car for preschool drop off and pick up).  I think that sometimes we feel that style means sacrificing comfort but with these looks, that was definitely not the case.



Sweater: Velvet (similar) Jeans: c/o Marc Allison Jeans Clutch: Tory Burch Accessories: Banana RepublicStella & Dot

Jacket: Rubbish Tank: Splendid (similar) Shorts: J Brand (similar) Shoes: Sperry Top Siders Accessories: Michael Kors, House of Harlow 1960, c/o Last Call Neiman Marcus
Shirt: Banana Republic Shorts: J Crew, Satchel: Cambridge Satchel Company, Shoes: Mossimo Accessories: Tiffany & Co, Nordstrom
Dress: Zara Satchel: Cambridge Satchel Company, Sunglasses: David Yurman

Post a Comment

previous next