Thursday, October 11, 2012

Work


Photo and Subject don't seem to go together do they?

I arrived in Las Vegas yesterday for a conference and will be here until tomorrow.  So it works!  

Since I am here, why not look back at my recent visits to Sin City.

September 2010 - A Girls Weekend that was OUT OF CONTROL and AWESOME.
November 2011 - With the entire family on our way to the Polar Express
October 2012 - Work Conference

This is what I love about this city.
It never really makes sense why you are here.
But you are.
And it is awesome.
And then you leave, unsure as to when you will return.
But you will.
Cause it's Vegas.

I am going to take tomorrow off from posting so I can hop on my jet plane and get back to the hubby and little ones so this is my weekend farewell.

I hope you all have a fab weekend!

Post a Comment

previous next